The other day while waiting for the car to be serviced, I was flicking through a magazine and came across an article about a group of people who'd gone on a course to help them overcome their fear of flying. By the end of it some of them were looking forward to being able to go to places they'd have visited years before if they hadn't always been too afraid to get on a plane.
The writer of the article mentioned a management book she'd read called Who Moved My Cheese? To be honest it sounds like quite an irritating book but apparently, in amongst a lot of cheese-related goings-on, author Spencer Johnson poses the question "What would you do if you weren't afraid?"
That's quite a challenging question. I'm not sure how I would answer it. So I throw it out there for you:
What would you do if you weren't afraid?
No comments:
Post a Comment