Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Friday, April 24, 2009
Clearly baaa'king
My day was spent doing chores and errands of one kind or another, then tonight I made this.
Sheepishly I have to admit I'm quite pleased with it. What do ewe think?
It is felting, yes. As I remarked to the Man, this would be right up Livid's street, jabbing needles repeatedly into a miniature figure. D'you think felting evolved out of voodoo dolls, or the other way round?
I think ewe have done very well!
ReplyDeleteHusebuilding,quilting and now this! Is there no end to the girls talents?
Is that felting? I think it's just darling. Big pat on the baack.
ReplyDeleteIt is felting, yes. As I remarked to the Man, this would be right up Livid's street, jabbing needles repeatedly into a miniature figure. D'you think felting evolved out of voodoo dolls, or the other way round?
ReplyDelete