A busy day of to-ing and fro-ing. Took the Man to work first thing, called in at Jo-Ann's craft emporium for sewing supplies on the way home. Just time to deal with some correspondence and speak to a couple of neighbours before jumping in the car again and setting out for a merry hour chopping veg.
Back home, I prepared for my sewing class, then set off to teach it - we tried cross-stitch this time, with modest success. And after that my own kids and I made an emergency trip to the shoe shop to buy sandals - even the Boy, whose feet don't grow for years at a stretch, was needing new ones.
I never thought I'd say this, but it looks like I might be falling in with the BNP! But no, its not the nasty British National Party, but the Bethlehem Neighbors for Peace - a group of local peace activists with fair trade sympathies. One of them runs a farmer's market in the town and has invited my new fair trade campaign outfit to take a table there.
No comments:
Post a Comment