Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wrap artists

It has been a lovely day, warm and sunny. The kids spent most of it out in the backyard: playing in tents, on swings, flying kites and generally hanging out. For company they had the Boy's best buddy, who came for a sleepover last night and stayed with us all day.

On account of the sleepover (late night, early morning) and a day outdoors we have one tired Girl on our hands tonight and one exhausted Boy. I feel comfortably weary too, having spent quite a while digging up dandelions.

Yesterday, while the Man was wasting his time on bureaucracy I was wasting my time with... waste. Cereal box cardboard and sweetie wrappers, to be precise. The Girl joined in too. It was fun. I'm interested in crafty recycling at the moment - anyone got any good ideas to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment