Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Sunday, November 16, 2008
He's been framed
It's a knockout at the playpark! This clip was sent in by Ri-chan of Bristol. Ouch! What a plank!
I love the concern in Albaniana's voice. I think that's almost eclipsed my new fav Youtube clip - Man Flu. Girls, you have to see it. Showed it to my husband when he was off work yesterday, he wasn't remotely amused.
You can't leave it there!
ReplyDeleteI love the concern in Albaniana's voice. I think that's almost eclipsed my new fav Youtube clip - Man Flu. Girls, you have to see it. Showed it to my husband when he was off work yesterday, he wasn't remotely amused.
ReplyDeleteMan, are you wearing a Mr Bump style bandage?
Mm, and the way I'm rushing to his aid... Poor Man.
ReplyDeleteowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDelete