Monday, November 17, 2008

Man alive


Well, I don't know. I'd expected more of a response than that to yesterday's video.

Here's a photo of us with Ri-chan in happier times, before the Man concussed himself and was unable to remember which country he was in or the names of his children.

(Nahh. He was fine. But he did have a headache for the rest of the day.)

This morning I took our guest out for a bit of Great Outdoors (Five Rivers) and a bit of History and Culture (NY State Museum). Then we met up with the Man for lunch before all going our separate ways. As ever, we've enjoyed having a visitor.

The temperature has dropped over the last couple of days, and we even had a few brief snow flurries at lunchtime. I've started looking at skiing brochures.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit concerned at the lack of kids (yours or anyone elses) at the playpark...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but if you watch the video again very carefully you should see a small pink figure flitting across in the background, on the way to join her brother on the swings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna & Nigel
    Just been sorting out my favourites and found your Blog site.
    Oh! It looks like you've had a few interesting times since that bang on the head incident?????
    Snow, ice storms, power cut or outtage , more snow, squba diver, ice skating.....
    A very interesting read.
    Keep up that stiff upper british lip.
    Love
    Richard Yoshiko & Amy

    ReplyDelete