Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Now be thankful

With the Girl still sounding like she's been downing handfuls of gravel, we opted to spend the day at home. The kids have been playing, computering, drawing, reading, stitching, karate kicking, 'street performing' and, as I write, organising a fete (like mother, like children). I've been joining in with some of the above, plus doing some last-chance-before-it-snows yard work and planning a special Thanksgiving menu for tomorrow (just for the Man and me, as naturally the children won't want to deviate from their usual ultra-restricted diets).

Given the holiday that's upon us (over here, at least) maybe this is an opportunity to reflect on what we're thankful for. Not counting the goes-without-saying big items (family, friends, health, end of the Bush administration etc etc), what makes you grateful?

As for me? Well, your Comments, obviously...

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for my Northern genes, which have imbued me with the knowledge (right or otherwise), that I am always right.

    You can always tell a Northerner, but not much.

    Oh, and thank you for the music...

    ReplyDelete