The kids were back at school and I spent most of the day out on errands, including dropping the Man off at the airport. He's on his way (as I write) to California for a week, but the journey isn't going smoothly - but I'll let him tell you the story in due course.
Other tasks for the day included taking the car in for its 5,000 mile service, and some attempts at guest-related shopping because my parents are coming out to visit in a couple of weeks and (don't tell them this) we still haven't bought a bed, let alone any bedding. Not to worry, we'll soon be sorted. Weather permitting, that is, for although it has been a really beautiful sunny day today we're forecast yet another winter storm from tomorrow...
Hello, haven't really got a comment, but just wanted to say, at the risk of sounding like Dr Frasier Crane, 'I'm listening'.
ReplyDeleteHello to you too, that's good to know.
ReplyDelete