Thursday, September 13, 2007

Home from home

The children had a day off school for Jewish New Year today. We spent the whole day with English friends, members of the_exile's family, and it was exactly like being back home except that the fish fingers were called fish sticks. Thank you, Exile#2, for your hospitality.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for: Monday's Mystery Object revealed!


Ta-daa!

The choice of only-in-America snack food goes to the_exile, who cryptically provided the correct answer (and no complaints from abroad, please - he was only working with the same clues as the rest of you). Congratulations! I will arrange a suitable awards ceremony at, say, the Palace Theatre.

As to why we shipped it: the Boy says, 'I love it!'; the Girl says, 'It's like an old member of the family'; Albaniana says, 'It's mine, and I wasn't allowed to bring my stuffed coypu, so...'; and the Man says, 'Yeah, whatever'.


1 comment:

  1. I wasn't too far out with a howdah. At least you sit on it.
    Congratulations to the-exile.

    ReplyDelete