Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Chuffed
This afternoon we visited the Catskill Mountain Rail Road.
It was a beautiful day and we could enjoy scenery like this:
The Boy is, of course, always happy to travel by train. As for the Girl...
Finally figured out how to do comments (I think!?).
Just thought you should know that you now fill a part of my life once taken by Eastenders. You realise you're going to have to carry on blogging even once you get back to Linton?
Anyway, to lower the bar of mediocrity still further, here are a couple of captions:
-"Gee, Mom, I always wondered where UHT milk came from!"
Hi Alb,
ReplyDeleteFinally figured out how to do comments (I think!?).
Just thought you should know that you now fill a part of my life once taken by Eastenders. You realise you're going to have to carry on blogging even once you get back to Linton?
Anyway, to lower the bar of mediocrity still further, here are a couple of captions:
-"Gee, Mom, I always wondered where UHT milk came from!"
-N'heifer a dull moment for Alb and the Girl.