Saturday, July 16, 2016

Down on the farm

I took the Girl to see her special friend C at Indian Ladder Farms, so that was a happy reunion. We also headed higher up and walked the Indian Ladder Trail - lovely as ever, but at 95F and high humidity it left us quite puffed.

We had time to spare before our next appointments, so spent it in the cool of Bethlehem Library. It's one of the places I miss most - so much going on there, and a resource for all in any season (and especially attractive and popular in the heat). As well as books and internet, there were jigsaws out, and colouring sheets, games to play...and there are always quiet corners where a person can nod off if they choose.

In the evening I had dinner with my own good friends M & C and their daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment