Friday, October 4, 2013

Probably a wise move

I spent some time today dragging stuff up from the basement to take to someone else's yard sale, which is being held tomorrow for a charitable cause.  Exile #2 also had some things to get rid of, so this evening the Man and I loaded up the car at our house, then further packed it with ex-Exile goodies, before emptying it all out again into someone else's garage.  Other friends were also arriving with carloads of clear-out-ables, and there was a dangerous moment when we were almost tempted to purchase some of their stuff to replace the stuff we'd just thrown out (for tell me, who wouldn't seriously consider taking home 50 cuddly owls?) but we thought better of it.


2 comments:

  1. Today will bring the hour of maximum danger. Be firm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if anyone would buy the junk in my garage(some of which is yours!

    ReplyDelete