The house is eerily quiet as I write this. The Man is working late. The kids are at the Middle School's Halloween Ball. I had some involvement with their costumes, but thankfully neither was too complicated. The Girl is disguised as an anime character - don't ask me who, but she's wearing a fetching blue wig and I had to paint red patterns on her face. The Boy is a wearing a white t-shirt with three circles down the front: he's a...well, can you work it out?
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Friday, October 25, 2013
Good on paper
The house is eerily quiet as I write this. The Man is working late. The kids are at the Middle School's Halloween Ball. I had some involvement with their costumes, but thankfully neither was too complicated. The Girl is disguised as an anime character - don't ask me who, but she's wearing a fetching blue wig and I had to paint red patterns on her face. The Boy is a wearing a white t-shirt with three circles down the front: he's a...well, can you work it out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pokemon domino
ReplyDeleteI hope no-one punched him because of that costume.
ReplyDelete