Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A step up

The Boy had an urgent school supplies need, so we ended up in Staples this evening.  We found what he needed, then we were just browsing around.  I was bemused to come across this that some marketing genius has invented - a set of steps designed specifically to help your dog get onto your bed. Whaaat...?? And why were they selling it in a stationery store?

I'd have taken a photo, only I didn't have a camera on me.  I tell you what would be a cool invention - a handy camera that you always have with you because it's, like, embedded in your phone...  Really?  Other people have those already? Where can I get one?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! By sheer coincidence we were discussing the need for a pet staircase only yesterday - to help our elderly mog onto B's bed (the only place she will currently sleep - the cat, that is). So you may mock ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not mocking exactly. I'm genuinely bemused by this animals-on-the-bed thing. Where do you draw the line? Pet lizard on your bed? Pet goat? Anyway, I wish all good things for your cat, and now you know where to get those steps...

    ReplyDelete