Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kneading a new outfit

I've recently taken to going on early morning walks with a friend at Five Rivers several days a week. It's an invigorating way to start the day, this morning especially as it was pretty cold.

I spent the rest of the day at home, and got inspired to make bread again - it's been a while.  This time I made a rather nice flatbread with rosemary and onions which went well with our pasta tonight, and an oat-bread loaf which will do for tomorrow's lunch sandwiches.

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself, although the Boy took it upon himself to observe that some people in this family generally prefer it when I make cake...

I have just learned tonight that I've won a banana suit!  So I don't have to buy one, wahoo!  But more on that another day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll look nice in the banana suit...we await photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I'm sure I shall look a right banana.

    ReplyDelete