I met the Man at Albany Airport close to midnight last night - safely back at last from his travels. He had enough sleep to sustain a long day at work today, but now he's conked out on the sofa.
My day featured a trip to the opticians, rather long overdue. My eyes are healthy enough but I need new glasses, as I expected. I'll be getting "progressive" (varifocal) lenses, and they won't be ready for a couple of weeks, so until then I'm watching this space (and squinting a bit).
The Boy joined me at set-painting this afternoon, where we worked on a covered waggon and some railway sleepers. There's not too much time left to get everything done - the first big dress rehearsal is tomorrow, and the show itself will take place the week after Spring- [who are they kidding? Easter-] break. Yikes! I just hope my new specs are ready by then.
Glad to hear that the Man got home safely after a rather long day It was good to see him on this side of the Atlantic after a rather long time eased by Skype
ReplyDelete