I tend to look forward to the end of the summer - It'll be good to get everyone back into a routine, I think. I'll be able to get lots done.
Forgetting, of course, how crazy September always turns out to be. Before and after school activities to schedule around. Endless school paperwork to wade through, including of course the first wave of year-round PTO fundraising requests. Inevitable emergency school supply requirements (I need a composition book! By tomorrow morning!) necessitating mad dashes to Staples. And meetings, meetings, meetings for this or that kid's school, or whatever group - between the Man and me one or other (or both) of us is out every evening. Sigh.
Good news for the Girl this week, though. As of today she is assigned to a different bus schedule, giving her a whole 15 minutes extra to play with each morning. Snooze buttons are go - hooray! Though not tomorrow, of course, when we'll be setting the clocks for 6:30am to get her to an early skating lesson. Urgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment