A relatively quiet day for me, with a head full of cold. I made a trip to the doctor's, but for the Girl's sake, not my own - and she was just having a routine "physical", required for school.
Is that the case in the UK, too? Every other year or so you have to submit a medical report and an up-dated list of innoculations? After our Green Card application this summer and all the medical appointments that entailed I thought the Girl would be bang on track with all her shots. But the doctor today took the opportunity to give her a couple more, plus a flu immunization (a nasty nasal spray - though having flu would be even nastier, of course).
At least this year we won't be given the third degree by the school nurse about whether or not the Girl is immune to chicken pox. She's been tested and we have written proof, signed by a doctor, that she's had varicella. Not that I ever had any doubt about it. I remember too well her itchy misery, aged three, and her woeful complaint: "I don't want spots! I want stripes..."
Its taken a week to catch up with you then! Whose turn is it next? Hope you are better soon
ReplyDelete