Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All part of the service

I had to take the car in for a major service today.  I took it to the dealership, which is out in the middle of nowhere. There were no courtesy cars available, so I was trapped there for three and half hours.

No problem, I'd come prepared with notebooks to scribble in and projects to work on.  I'd even thought to pack some lunch, so no hunger pangs and sudden mood swings for me.  I arrived in the rain, but the weather cleared up and I took a bit of a stroll around in the sunshine.  All in all, the time passed quickly and the experience was quite painless...

...until, of course, the bit at the end when I had to pay the - how much??! - bill.  Blimey, car ownership - it's almost as expensive as owning teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment