I'm hoping it was quite tiring for them too, so that perhaps they'll get to sleep closer to a proper time tonight. I know I was exhausted just sitting watching them - but since I'd only managed three hours sleep last night that wasn't too surprising. Ugh, I can't tell you how much I hate jetlag...
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Learning the ropes
I'm hoping it was quite tiring for them too, so that perhaps they'll get to sleep closer to a proper time tonight. I know I was exhausted just sitting watching them - but since I'd only managed three hours sleep last night that wasn't too surprising. Ugh, I can't tell you how much I hate jetlag...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment