Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One heck of a sparrow

I spend a lot of my time these days slaving over a hot computer writing up fair trade-related stuff, and so it was this morning. But after lunch I was determined to enjoy the sunny day that was going on outside, so I fixed up to meet Exile #2 at Five Rivers for a little hike.

We saw deer and birds and a frog, and even a little troll guarding a bridge. But the most remarkable sight was spotted round the back of the visitor centre. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this on a British bird table.

2 comments:

  1. Very brave bird coming out in public this close to Thanksgiving.

    I see a publishing opportunity with your sewing projects. Or your own craft website. Have you got an agent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the locals will mostly leave taking photos of a turkey on the table until next week.

    ReplyDelete