Friday, November 13, 2009

(Swim)suited and (ice-)booted

Skating lessons resumed today, so I was back at the rink trying to remember how to do crossovers and turns and the like. Being on the ice also gave me a little preview of winter coldness - before the hour-long session ended I had lost all feeling in the toes of one foot.

Otherwise, apart from a dining assignation with a Man (yes, that Man) in town at lunchtime, I've mainly been preparing a display to take to two fair trade markets happening locally this weekend. I'm hoping both will be opportunities to collect petition signatures and rally support for our Fair Trade Town campaign.

The Man has gone out swimming this evening, though it took us so long to track down his trunks that we wondered if he'd ever make it. But why is it that things always seem to turn up (after half an hour of searching) right there in the first place you looked?

No comments:

Post a Comment