The Girl enjoyed what may fairly be called a "hundred mile sleepover" last night. During the long trip to drop her off I turned in desperation to a local FM channel which has started running non-stop holiday music. However, since in a total of little over an hour's listening I heard "All I want for Christmas is you" three times, I don't think I will be tuning in all the way up to December 25th.
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Putting it on ice
The Girl enjoyed what may fairly be called a "hundred mile sleepover" last night. During the long trip to drop her off I turned in desperation to a local FM channel which has started running non-stop holiday music. However, since in a total of little over an hour's listening I heard "All I want for Christmas is you" three times, I don't think I will be tuning in all the way up to December 25th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wenn es kalt genug ist,so gehen wir auf das eiss!
ReplyDeleteSehr gut!