Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why, whatever could it be, eh?

While the Girl had her skating lesson this afternoon, the Boy and I went swimming. At one point he sank under the water and started blowing bubbles. Then he popped up for air - 'What was I singing?'

I hadn't a clue. He tried it again. I'd probably still be there now guessing if I hadn't realised that he was also waving his hands in a recognisable routine above his submerged head. And now there was no doubt what he was singing!

Any guesses?

When we got home, the Girl and I took some pine cones covered in peanut butter and cracked wheat over to our neighbours opposite. So there's another puzzle for you, what was that about?

8 comments:

  1. It would be fun to say...but then again there are lots of ways to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the local birds are in for a treat- the feathered variety anyway.
    And could that be Ralph under the water?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Ralph in a yellow submarine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insy winsy spider?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, YMCA. By the way, thanks for your guess, Anonymous - but why so shy?

    And yes, birdfeeder pine cones. We made a couple for our own yard and attracted (among others) nuthatches and a red-bellied woodpecker. Then Tufty and his gang showed up and it was bye-bye pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
    Sports Net

    ReplyDelete