Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In the Night Garden

I've enjoyed my day. A bit of cooking and cleaning. An hour skating (I'm beginning to get addicted - I find myself watching the clock until it's time for the rink to open). Lunch with Exile #2.

Lately we've been playing games over dinner (in part to distract the children from noticing what they are eating - have I mentioned that they are rather fussy?). Tonight we were playing something called Goober Goat. Someone suggests a farm-related word, the next person says a word related to that, and so on. You can play it to see how far you get from farming, or (as we do) to try and work back to the original word. The Boy has thrown in his own rule which is that on his turn he always says 'frog'. So we make him explain the link each time. Can you likewise link the following:

London/frog
Elephant/frog
Valentine/frog

Extra points if you can link these two deer with the rest of this blog entry.

1 comment:

  1. I note none of you decided to take up the 'frog-links' challenge. Can't say I blame you. For the record, according to the Boy: there are ponds in London, therefore frogs; elephants and frogs both live in the forest; there's a Webkinz toy called the Love Frog.

    Our intruder light often comes on after dark - usually the intruders are of the Bambi kind. One of them ate Rudolph's carrot at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete