Snow-shoe guy: So, you're from England? And you live locally? Well, that's funny because back in the Fall I was up at Lake Moreau and I met an English couple who were visiting round here. They were...
Me: ...my parents! You're the kayak guy!
He was indeed the complete stranger who had kindly let my Mum paddle around the lake in his kayak. Mum, Dad, he sends his regards and says if he meets you both again it'll be Dad's turn in the kayak.
We were snow-shoeing also today in Linton - well, wearing shoes in the snow. It wasn't deep enough for any more substantial footwear.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were wearing shoes.
ReplyDeleteYou these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
ReplyDeletePersonalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级
A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
ReplyDeletefishing net