By the way, did I mention it's snowy here?
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Friday, January 2, 2009
Ice-capades
By the way, did I mention it's snowy here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you could video your first attempt at a triple toe loop. Could be as big a hit (no pun intended) as 'Man Bangs Head'. And trust you're already sewing some natty outfit, perhaps with extra quilting?
ReplyDeleteI confirm - we would love to see a video of your newly acquired ice skating skills! It will make our girl very jealous.
ReplyDeleteThis boy says to your boy:
"do ya know what a tootsie roll pop is?" (from Wayside School stories)
This term has been making us laugh for a while even though we have no idea what it is!
Hmm. Not sure if I'm ready to share my skating skills with a wider audience yet - but if I ever make my video debut on ice you'll see it here first.
ReplyDeleteThe Girl tells me that a tootsie roll pop is a lollipop with a tootsie roll (a sort of chewy sweet) built in. Don't let your dentist catch you eating one.
It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
ReplyDeletePersonalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏
Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
ReplyDeleteCargo Net