We're vegetarians, sort of (we eat the odd bit of fish, and as previously documented the Girl is partial to
hotdogs). There's plenty of provision for our sort of diet, and not just
tofurky either, although I'm sometimes caught out at the supermarket. Recently I came across a whole range of dips called 'Veggie Delight!' Promising, I thought, picking one up, only to discover that it contained bacon.
Mind you, once back home we were famously served 'Vegetarian Quiche Surprise' from Waitrose. The surprise element turned out to be diced ham.

On the subject of labelling, how did this ever happen?
Shoppes? That'd be Ye Olde Price Chopper then? Alongside those historic retailers, Ye Radio Shack and Ye K-Mart. And who is this 'Town Squire'?
That is how you pronounce square in olde English with an upper class accent.
ReplyDeletePeople keep asking me if I am a vegan. Must be because I have pointy ears.
ReplyDelete