Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cold day

Nothing much to report. The Man and I both have stinky colds and really we're just hanging on until the children go to bed before we turn in ourselves. It's as much as we can do to read bedtime stories, never mind write a blog, so I'll leave it at this and hope to resume normal service again tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Get well soon! (and down with these xenophobic US bugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's blog took me back 15 odd years to my EFL teaching days - what a difference between 'we turn in ourselves' and 'we turn ourselves in'. (And why is a cold 'stinky'?) Sorry, this passing thought is probably of no interest whatsoever to anybody nor of any relevance to anything ...

    Procrastination again, I've got laundry to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I actually drifted off to sleep (lighly drugged with paracetomol) fretting about whether or not I'd put 'in' in the right place. Once an EFL teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Exile, I take some comfort in the fact that it's not just our family's feeble limey constitutions that can't cope with American bacteria. It's yours too. Hope you're all better soon.

    ReplyDelete