This morning the Boy had his first 'field trip' - a class visit to CMOST. He shared a car with his two girlfriends (thereby hangs a tale...) and I also went along for the ride.
Prior to running riot in the museum proper we were ushered into a room where we learnt all about what living things need for survival, and were introduced to a Honduran milk snake and a box turtle (tortoise). The latter can, impressively, seal itself in when frightened by closing up a flap at the front of its shell. Never knew that before.
We also got to see an animated film projected onto the domed ceiling of the planetarium. Apparently it was about weather, but I couldn't make head nor tail of it . I think I may have dozed off. The Boy thought it was great - lying down and watching telly being two of the things he does best.
and, I seem to remember, dozing off in the afternoon is something you do best!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to come up with some witty response but (yawn) perhaps I'll just have a little nap instead.
ReplyDelete