Friday, October 19, 2007

Cherry picking

Have the Girl and Boy lost their accents yet? To my surprise, no. Even after two months here they still generally sound like Charlie and Lola. However, just lately their conversation has begun to be peppered with phrases like 'sooo cool', 'awesome' and 'freaked out', and sometimes they do that rising intonation thing - you know, going up at the end of sentences? Even though the sentences are statements not questions?

It's happening...

Yet more house-hunting today, or rather revisits to a couple of possibles. There's another to see on Sunday, but I think we're at the whittling down stage now.

Although the search for a house is at times frustrating, it can be entertaining too. Some vendors really dress their houses to sell - how about this for trying to sell a lifestyle!



This particular house was sooo cool, with an awesome living room, but I was like totally freaked out by the tiny yard and single gar-ahge?

What's the matter? What did I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment