Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dashing through the snow


Ten inches in all, we reckon.  The snow had stopped by lunchtime, leaving the Man with a nice lot of shovel-work.


The afternoon was hectic.  The Man had to be taken to work, the Girl had to be picked up from her sleepover and transferred to a Girl Scout meeting, and in the meantime 36 homemade cookies had to materialize from somewhere for a Girl Scout project.  Then I had to get myself into Albany (and find a parking place in the snow) because my refugee friends were once again celebrating all their four kids' birthdays at once. Then after that I rushed (carefully, on slushy roads) back to collect the Girl, and then I was straight into preparing dinner for a friend who is here on business from England...

With the dinner made, though...phew...the evening was much more relaxed and very enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty but must make life difficult when theres so much travelling to do Work on Sunday as well ?

    ReplyDelete