The promised snow didn't start soon enough to prevent the kids from getting to school, but it did fall pretty much all day, adding another four or more inches to the stuff that came down at the weekend. So my parents had a very good excuse just to stay at home in the warm for the day.
I had a meeting to attend at Five Rivers in the afternoon, and set off walking along the uncleared road - only to get a call halfway to say the meeting had been cancelled. So I trudged home and shovelled the drive instead.
The snow I don't mind as it is pretty, but as of last night it's cold enough outside to have frozen the hot-water pipe in the kitchen, and that is quite annoying.
How can an indoor hot water pipe freeze? Is there no isulation The BBC weather forecast for you tells me by the week end all your snow will have gone and it will be 15c instead Too hot for your tree?
ReplyDelete