Monday, April 26, 2010

Those answers in full

I've had a home-based day today. Next weekend I'm running a fairly big event (as nothing to the mega event about to kick off in Linton, of course) and I still have much to prepare, not to mention endless emails to send.

I wasn't missing any fine weather by staying indoors. It has been raining on and off most of the day. Mind you, up in Vermont and the Adirondacks they're expecting up to 12" of snow, so I'm not complaining.

It occurs to me that we never gave you the answers to the Girl's riddles of several weeks ago. They are:

It was daytime.

A bee flew in.

This is my favourite code (after every colour you put a word from the message).

I hope this satisfies all of you who've been losing sleep for the last month trying to figure them out.

3 comments:

  1. Tee hee - it's all getting very exciting/scary. Typically British I am despertely hoping for a good weather forcast and keeping my fingers crossed. Can you do too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cross one set for you, and one set for me...

    ReplyDelete