Friday, April 16, 2010

April (snow?) showers

I've had rather a quiet day, not going to New York City (though I did manage a long skype chat with my grounded-in-the-UK friend - not as good as meeting up, but as good as the volcano would allow).

For the kids, meanwhile it has been all go. The Boy had a field-trip to an exhibition about the body (which he has been surprisingly enthusiastic about, considering that he's almost as squeamish as I am), then spent the evening with his buddy. The Girl has been to a birthday party at a sports club tonight - lots of organised running around games, plus bouncy slides and the like - and for the second time in living memory has taken herself off early to bed.

The weather is taking a turn for the colder - they are even talking about snow again, on the higher ground at least. April is the cruellest month...

No comments:

Post a Comment