Tonight a friend from the UK was meant to be flying into NYC. I was to meet her there tomorrow. Well of course, that's all out the window now thanks to the volcanic ash cloud over northern Europe. How bizarre is that?
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
William Shakespoon
I spent another happy morning revising at Five Rivers today - "Explorers" this time, a class for younger kids, so lots fun with the five senses.
And it was sewing day, so I had to get a project ready for my ever-eager students. At school they are all preparing for the annual Shakespeare performance, so I decided we should go with the theme.
Tonight a friend from the UK was meant to be flying into NYC. I was to meet her there tomorrow. Well of course, that's all out the window now thanks to the volcanic ash cloud over northern Europe. How bizarre is that?
Tonight a friend from the UK was meant to be flying into NYC. I was to meet her there tomorrow. Well of course, that's all out the window now thanks to the volcanic ash cloud over northern Europe. How bizarre is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The devil damn thee black, thou cream-faced spoon.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, forsooth.
ReplyDelete