Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Riddle Me This...

The Girl writes...
Okay, I have never written before and probably never will again, but if you like this, do tell me!

I love riddles and today in maths we had some logic puzzles. I also love jokes. I also love codes. So today I am putting together a bumper puzzle edition! Lets start with some jokes.

What is green, grows in a field and has ears?
Grass, it was a mistake about the ears!

What has keys, but opens no doors?
A piano!

Teacher: How was your holiday?
Child: Great. I had fun burying my brother in the sand.
Teacher: That sounds great!
Child: Yes, its been much quieter at home since we left him there!

Kid 1: Why don't you like peanuts?
Kid 2: Have you ever seen a skinny elephant?

Okay, now for the riddles! They will not be answered now. You will have to wait.

A man walks out of a bar wearing all black. A car is coming. The car does not have its headlights on, and there are no streetlights, but the car driver sees him and stops. How?

There is a very smart man. Another man puts him to a lot of tests. The last test was a room of fake flowers, with one real flower somewhere among them. He could not tell by looking, because they were all amazingly made and smelling would not help, because the room was full of scents. The smart man thought a bit, then he opened the window. A few seconds later, he knew which flower was real. How?

Okay, code:

Red This Mirror Blue Is Cart Dragon Pink My Follow Name Green Favorite Girl Boy Brother Yellow Code

Over and out.

5 comments:

  1. Give The Girl a job! Here's my joke of the day:
    A sandwich and a banana walk into a bar and ask for a beer. Bartender says 'sorry we don't serve food here'.
    Boom Boom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, its your old friend Bugzoo Peepeehale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake flowers;
    A bee flew in and made for the real flower
    Man in black; Moonlight?Code;Too hard for me-sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red I Have Potato Yellow Like Stream Fantastic Mouse Orange It Purple Too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who thought a bee flew in the window is correct

    ReplyDelete