Sunday, March 7, 2010

Girl Scoots and Boy Scoots

The Man wasn't kidding around when he said I was out partying last night. It was the 53rd anniversary of Ghana's independence, so I put on my poshest frock and took myself off to the local Ghanaian Association's celebratory dinner dance. Like you do.

It was very nice. Sit-down meal, live music, lots of people wearing fantastic national dress, and an awesome selection of dancing shoes. Going by this party, I think the fair trade chocolate-themed event I'm planning to hold with the Association in a couple of months' time will be lots of fun.

As for today, the weather has been Spring-like. We didn't take full advantage as some of us have colds and are feeling a bit grotty, but scooters came out for a while, and we made it down to Five Rivers for a squishy scamper round the pond.



No comments:

Post a Comment