Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Friday, March 5, 2010
Vegetable magnetism
I've had an active and sociable day. I met up with a friend for a long skate at the rink, then went on for a nice-cup-of-tea and enjoyable chat with Exile #2 before hoofing it home. It was a great day for walking - relatively warm, and blue skies. As I neared home I was able to pass the time of day with neighbours lured out onto the street by the good weather. Looks like hibernation may be over for another year.
Yesterday's sewing class had a fruit and veg theme, with a magnetic twist. I think the kids enjoyed the project. It got them thinking about what other "food" they could make from felt, and by popular demand I am now tasked with designing them a sewable slice of cake. Watch this space...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment