And so here we have today's school sewing project. I'm quite pleased with it, especially the bird's feet. Finally, a neat use for a modern scourge - those annoying pieces of plastic-covered wire that make shop-bought toys impossible to get out of their packaging
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Stick with me
The other day out in the front yard I found myself picking up lots of sticks and twigs. They had broken off our trees when we had the heavy wet snow just a few weeks ago. As I piled them up by the side of the road I got to wondering if I could find a more interesting use for them than sending them off to the municipal compost facility.
And so here we have today's school sewing project. I'm quite pleased with it, especially the bird's feet. Finally, a neat use for a modern scourge - those annoying pieces of plastic-covered wire that make shop-bought toys impossible to get out of their packaging
And so here we have today's school sewing project. I'm quite pleased with it, especially the bird's feet. Finally, a neat use for a modern scourge - those annoying pieces of plastic-covered wire that make shop-bought toys impossible to get out of their packaging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment