Top of the evening to you (as I write this, anyway). St. Patrick's day has been round again. My neighbour (who is not Irish but teaches at a Catholic school) was dressed for the day in an emerald green tracksuit and a big badge saying "I'm a GIANT leprechaun".
It has been another gloriously sunny and warm day. I spent the morning at Five Rivers, where Marvellous Maples teaching has begun. I had an excellent time observing a class of pre-schoolers as they learnt all about sap and syrup - it'll be my turn to teach next week.
Still computer-free, I made good progress on my latest quilt project in the afternoon, then played out again when the kids got home. Though the trees are still very bare, it's exciting seeing the odd sign of new growth in the flowerbeds. The forecast says it will be cold again come Monday, but for now I'm loving the nearly-Spring.
We just met up with a bunch of preschoolers and enjoyed the Marvelous Maples tour. It was a great program...and I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids! Have fun teaching it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good time. It is a lovely class.
ReplyDelete