Monday, May 18, 2009

Multi-tasking

I've been busy today, one way and another:

First thing, made sure the kids were fed and dressed and lunches packed before the bus arrived. After a quick breakfast got the Man to work, then went straight on to Five Rivers to teach a group of first grader 'Explorers' (highlights: goslings and swarming bees - wow!).

Just time to call in at home for a piece of toast before driving out to a jolly Food Not Bombs veg chopping session - mainly peppers and strawberries today. Then home to prepare for the weekly sewing class. Over to school to teach sewing class. The kids were reasonably engaged this time and for once I didn't feel a strong urge to sew half of them to their chairs.

Collected the Man on the way home. Dinner. Family trip to the library. Blog-writing. Putting kids to bed.

And that's enough for one day. Soon bed for me, too, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment