Saturday, July 19, 2008

Taking the wrap

There was a brief but wild storm last night. A large willow tree uprooted and fell onto a house just around the corner from us. I'm always a little nervous whenever there are strong winds as the trees in our backyard are so tall. Luckily we were ok this time.

The Girl spent much of the day on a playdate, and the rest of us went out for lunch then shopping. Later I tried to Christo the yard. Points if you can suggest what I was really up to.

3 comments:

  1. You're just trying to look busy so The Man doesn't write another sarcastic blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll be the inflatable guest accommodation for the arrival of the Rockfish family - or perhaps their own pool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough, the Boy dreams of having an inflatable hotel. But this is not it.

    ReplyDelete