Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stream of consciousness

I was having a nightmare that half the house had been eaten by termites. Imagine my relief, then, when I woke up and realised we only had small flood to deal with. Phew!

Have spent too much of the day finding out more than I ever wanted to know about sump pumps, thanks to various websites and a trip to a DIY store. I could probably do a Mastermind specialist question round on the subject now. Go on, throw me a sump pump question!

And other than that I have been nursing a cracking headache all day, so wit, wisdom and even coherent sentences are in limited supply tonight. I shall go and drink something soothing and look forward to pleasant dreams - of bobbing about in a little boat, no doubt, or maybe paddling in a babbling brook.

No comments:

Post a Comment