I have blogged before about cleaning our chandelier. OK, so it's been a while - the urge doesn't strike me often - but today I had all that glass down once again for a good old wash and polish. Spring cleaning fever really has me in its grip, apparently.
The clean chandelier looked nice enough in the daytime, but wow - look how it sparkles at night!
Also today, a family trip to the Huyck Preserve. We'd avoided it all winter, remembering how treacherously icy it can be in that season. Even with temperatures in the high 70sF this afternoon (seems like we're doing that two-days-of-spring-then-fast-forward-to-summer thing) there was still ice around, and the lake has a long way to go before it's swimmable. But the waterfall was impressively rapid, and the woods were pretty, and there were signs of wildlife - we surprised a snake and I saw a couple of chipmunks.




Chandelier looks great So does snake I expect hes got Spring fever as well
ReplyDelete