Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quite a busy beaver

Today I pleased myself enormously by getting round to a small paint job that I've been meaning to do for about six years.  The fact that I've repainted this particular area (around a window) in a colour only very subtly different from the colour that was there before doesn't matter at all.  I have crossed something off my to-do list, and that is a good thing.

I also, for the first time, washed one of our venetian blinds in a bathtub. It worked quite well.  Nearly all our windows have venetian blinds, so, only about 25 more to go...


This evening we encountered home improvements going on at Five Rivers, too.  The beavers are building up their lodge.  I caught a glimpse of one of the elusive busy builders, as I sometimes do.  The Man didn't - he never does.


No comments:

Post a Comment