Friends of Five Rivers is preparing to launch a fundraising appeal - we're going to be inviting people to make donations in support of the Guided School Program. Today we had a second morning (yesterday was the first) stuffing and addressing envelopes to be mailed out later in the week. I was working with some of the Board members that I know best (we've worked on a few projects together) and we spent a cheerful few hours together.
The afternoon was quieter. The Boy insisted on a trip to Price Chopper after school. We cleaned the store out of his favourite yogurts, which are on special offer at the moment. And somehow he managed to sneak the world's largest packet of Cape Cod Potato Chips into the trolley when I wasn't looking - as he would term it, a "fun size pack" (because what's so fun, in fact, about those one-bite-and-they're-gone tiny packs of treats that usually go by the name of fun size?).
Regular or lightly sated?
ReplyDelete