Saturday, April 12, 2014

Changed tastes, changed states


It being spring, today I felt moved to do some cleaning.  Windows, tile-work, doors, cupboards...everything needs a good going over, so this is going to be a long work in progress.

I finally threw out my collection of souvenir Marmite jars which, over the course of nearly seven years, had been gathering dust on the kitchen windowsill.  There's just one active jar left, but actually I think it's more than a year since anybody in this house ate any Marmite. Life is all about moving on, isn't it?  Speaking of which, if you are curious about how our friends the Exiles are getting on, you can now find them here - blogging from their new home in Maine. Happy unpacking, you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Never thought Id see the day......What next Will you cut out French fries and potato chips? Good to see the exiles looking happy Thank you for the link

    ReplyDelete