Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Neat

Quite a day of cleaning and tidying, we've had.  I finally prevailed upon the kids to tidy up the back room so that I could vacuum - and gosh, I remember now, there's carpet back there! 

The Boy is anxious to turn the basement into his own personal music and video studio, so he also did some "tidying" downstairs.  It's hard to see yet exactly what he has achieved, but he can be quite determined about this kind of thing, so I'm hopeful the space will be clear before the summer is out.  He has already requisitioned my basement "sewing room" (aka dumping area for fabric) and turned it into a home for his drums.

Speaking of cleaning and tidying, the Girl worked hard at the rink today putting he final polish on her skating routine.  Just one more practice session to go, then show-time. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment