Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Monday, July 15, 2013
Friends like these
I'm proud to be associated with Friends of Five Rivers, as a volunteer and Board member. Here's a new five minute video that will show you why.
(People who know me might think they recognise me in a still picture about halfway through. I thought I recognised me too - until I realised I'd never even seen that shirt before, let alone worn it. I need to quiz some of the old-guard volunteers and find out who my doppelganger is...).
By the way, if the video inspires you to join Friends of Five Rivers, go here to find out how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's really good! What a great organisation !!
ReplyDelete